On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Mi 10i (codenamed gauguinpro) firmware flash file. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Mi 10i.
Xiaomi launched a new mid-range device under its Mi lineup recently on the 5th of January. Xiaomi named it the Xiaomi Mi 10i. The mid-range market is dominated by the Oneplus Nord but Xiaomi plans to tide things in their way with the launch of the new Xiaomi Mi 10i. What does this new Xiaomi device has in store for us? Let’s take a look.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi 10i Device Overview:
The Xiaomi Mi 10i features a 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10 certification. It has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with an aspect ratio of 20:9. Both at the front, we get a glass finish with Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Under the hood, we get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G built on an 8nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Kryo 570 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and six Kryo 570 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. The device runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 11.
The USP of this smartphone is the primary sensor at the back. We get a quad-camera setup at the rear with a 108MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 2MP sensor macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. Coming to the front, we get a 16MP sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear setup can record at up to 4K resolution and the front camera is only limited to 1080p videos.
We get two storage variants of this smartphone. The base variant has 6GB RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage. The higher variant has 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. In terms of communications, we get WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we have a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, proximity, and compass. Powering it all up is a 4820 mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging. The company claims a full charge in 58 mins. The smartphone is available in three color options: Pacific Sunrise, Midnight Black, and Atlantic Blue. As for the price, the base variant starts at 20,999 INR which makes it a worthy competitor of the segment dominant Oneplus Nord.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Mi 10i Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Mi 10i
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Mi 10i
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Mi 10i
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Mi 10i
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Mi 10i back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 10i
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Mi 10i.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Flash Files:
Other improvements and optimizations
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide To Flash Fastboot ROM
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi 10i (gauguinpro) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.