On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite (codenamed pyxis) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Mi 9 Lite Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Mi 9 Lite
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Mi 9 Lite
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Mi 9 Lite
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Mi 9 Lite
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Mi 9 Lite back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Global Firmware Flash File:
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide To Flash Fastboot ROM
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite (pyxis) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.