Do you want to flash the stock firmware file on your Xiaomi Mi A1 manually? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here we will list all the Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot) Stock ROM flash file collections along with the installation guide.
Why this guide is important? Well, suppose you have not received any new security patch update on your Mi A1, then this guide is useful for you. If your device is lag, facing a boot loop issue, or even death, then you can flash the official firmware file using this guide to save your device from hard brick. Even you can flash the official flash file on your Mi A1 to solve software problems or restore back to factory ROM settings.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Device Overview
Xiaomi Mi A1 features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via MicroSD. The camera on the Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/2.2; 50mm, f/2.6), phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, and a 5MP front shooting camera.
Xiaomi Mi A1 runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi A1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi A1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi A1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
All Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock ROM Flash File
Updated on August 23, 2020: Today Xiaomi started rolling the August 2020 security patch with software version V10.0.24.0.PDHMIXM which brings nothing new except security patch and improvements.
|Software Version||OS||Security Patch|
||9.0 Pie||August 2020 Patch|
|V10.0.23.0.PDHMIXM||9.0 Pie||July 2020 Patch|
|V10.0.22.0.PDHMIXM||9.0 Pie||June 2020 Patch|
|V10.0.21.0.PDHMIXM||9.0 Pie||May 2020 Patch|
|V10.0.20.0.PDHMIXM||9.0 Pie||April 2020 Security|
|V10.0.19.0.PDHMIXM||9.0 Pie||March 2020|
|V10.0.10.0.PDHMIXM||9.0 Pie||June 2019 Patch|
|V10.0.9.0.PDHMIXM||9.0 Pie||May 2019 Patch|
|V10.0.8.0.PDHMIXM||9.0 Pie||April 2019 Patch|
|V10.0.3.0.PDHMIFK||9.0 Pie||Beta Pie update|
|V10.0.2.0.PDHMIFK||9.0 Pie||Beta Pie update|
|OPM1.171019.019.V188.8.131.52||8.1 Stable||August 2018 security|
|OPM1.171019.026.V184.108.40.206||8.1 Stable||July 2018 security|
|OPM1.171019.019.V220.127.116.11||8.1 Stable||June 2018 security|
|OPR1.170623.026.V.18.104.22.168||8.0 Stable||April 2018|
|OPR1.170623.026.9.5.9||8.0 Stable||March 2018|
|OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4||8.0 Stable||February 2018|
|OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10||8.0 Stable||January 2018|
|OPR1.170623.026.7.12.29||8.0 Stable||January 2018|
|OPR1.170623.026.8.2.8||8.0 Beta||February 2018|
|OPR1.170623.026.8.2.6||8.0 Beta||February 2018|
|OPR1.170623.026.8.2.1||8.0 Beta||January 2018|
|N2G47H 7.12.7||7.1.1||December 2017|
|N2G47H 7.11.18||7.1.1||November 2017|
|V10.0.17.0.PDHMIXM||9.0 Pie||January 2020|
|V10.0.15.0.PDHMIXM||9.0 Pie||November 2019|
|V10.0.13.0.PDHMIXM||9.0 Pie||September 2019|
|V10.0.12.0.PDHMIXM||9.0 Pie||July 2019|
|V10.0.4.0.PDHMIFK||9.0 Pie||January 2019|
|OPM1.171019.019.V22.214.171.124||8.1 Stable||June 2018|
Guide to Install Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware :
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download Mi Flash Tool From here
- Make sure that you have the latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone (root required) and then proceed.
- Without Root, you can backup your phone.
Steps To Install using Updater App
- First of all, To Install via Recovery, you need to download Recovery ROM
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi A1 to PC and copy the downloaded file to the downloaded_rom folder in your Xiaomi Mi A1 Internal Storage.
- Launch ‘Updater‘ app in your device.
- Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- now press OK to start the flashing process.
- Done. Your device will reboot after the flashing is done.
Steps to Flash Xiaomi Mi A1 via Fastboot :
- Download the Fastboot ROM for your Xiaomi Mi A1
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once you have entered fastboot mode, you will see the Mi Bunny Fastboot mode picture (See screenshot below)
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the computer.
- To install Mi Flash Tool, Download Mi Flash Tool Zip and Extract the MI Flash tool on your computer.
- Now click on the installer file on your computer and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied in the 6th step. (You can also browse the folder by tapping the Select button)
- If you have pasted the Address code, Now Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Your flashing process has started, Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on this guide on How to install Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1 in the comment section below.
ooops… I didn’t update,.
By doing this, can i go back to stock recovery ? Because of the TWRP recovery, Unable to install OTA updates.
yes. if you don’t know how to do this, follow me.
copy the fastboot commands driver files to the stock folder, unlock your phone (fastboot oem unlock), click the flash_all.bat file and wait, reboot to fastboot and lock your phone (fastboot oem lock)