Here in this article, we will share with you the full details of Xiaomi Mi CC9 Meitu Edition Stock Firmware Collection. We will also share the possible latest firmware download link and installation guide and Mi CC9 Meitu Edition details of Android Q update possibility. Google’s Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. By installing the Stock ROM on the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Meitu Edition is always a good idea to get back in track.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Xiaomi Mi CC9 Meitu Edition Stock Firmware. Check the advantages of Stock Firmware given below.
Android offers users and developers to flash custom ROMs or kernel or mod files. Unlocking the device bootloader, getting root access is mainly important for wide-range of customizations. In order to get these, users sometimes do things without proper steps. Therefore, you may get some errors or issues on your device like bootloop, soft bricking issue, system performance issue, or more. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Xiaomi Mi CC9 Meitu Edition back to the previous working condition.
If you have just bought this device or want to buy it and looking for the full installation of Stock ROM, then you can follow the full guide mentioned here with requirements and download links.
Stock Firmware Advantages
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Mi CC9 Meitu Edition.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Mi CC9 Meitu Edition ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your device warranty.
Mi CC9 Meitu Edition Specifications
The handset launched a few days ago in China with a 6.39-inch display with 1080×2340 pixels resolution. It’s powered by the octa-core 2.2GHz Snapdragon 710 SoC coupled with 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage variant. The storage can be expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD card. The device runs on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of MIUI 10 out-of-the-box.
In terms of the camera specs, the Mi CC9 Meitu Edition device packs a 48MP primary + a secondary 8MP + a third 2MP camera along with an LED flash. While the front features a single 32MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens. The front camera also supports AI Face Unlock option. It packs a 4,030 mAh battery with fast charging support.
The device features dual Nano-SIM slot with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5, NFC, and USB Type-C port. The phone also packs some of the sensors like accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
List of Xiaomi Mi CC9 Meitu Edition Stock Firmware Collections:
- V10.3.3.0.PFECNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM | OTA ROM
- V10.3.2.0.PFECNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM | OTA ROM.
- V18.104.22.168.PFECNXM: China Stable ROM – Download ROM
- V22.214.171.124.PFECNXM: China Stable ROM – Download ROM
- V126.96.36.199.PFECNXM: China Stable ROM – Download ROM
- V188.8.131.52.PFECNXM: China Stable ROM – Download ROM
- V184.108.40.206.RFECNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Steps to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi CC9 Meitu Edition
Before installing, make sure to follow the requirements and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- ROM supported: Xiaomi Mi CC9 Meitu Edition only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for PC.
- Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data as well.
In order to install MIUI Stock ROM or update the firmware manually on Xiaomi Mi CC9 Meitu Edition, we have provided two methods, either you can follow the Recovery method or the fastboot method. You will find a detailed guide on both methods in a link which is given below:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Xiaomi Device
In order to get a better visual experience, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:Video Tutorial to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery/Fastboot Method
We hope that you have successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi device by following this guide easily.
Mi CC9 Meitu Edition Android Q Update Timeline
The handset recently launched with Android 9 Pie over MIUI 10 in China and may soon available for other countries as well. Xiaomi is going to launch MIUI 11 very soon this year. It will include most of the new and unique features crafted for MIUI users. Some of them are inspired by Android Q core features like system-wide dark mode, privacy features, etc. As a new device or mid-range all-rounder smartphone, Mi CC9 Meitu Edition may get Android Q update in mid-2020 expectedly.
However, there is no official announcement made yet by the Xiaomi. But in terms of the specifications and compatibility, this device may get MIUI 11 update. But for the official stable Android Q update, we have to wait for a few months more.
Till then, stay tuned for info. You can also write down your experience or thoughts in the comments section below.