Poco has unveiled its new device in India i.e. the Poco X2. The brand has been teasing the device for a long period and finally, they have launched the device. Basically, it’s a Redmi K30 4G rebranded as Poco X2. Since the launch of Poco F1 in 2018, Poco didn’t launch any other device. There were many rumors of the device for along. The second generation of Poco F1 i.e. Poco F2 will be launching when the Redmi K30 Pro gets announced in India. The new device comes with a glass sandwich design and also has a 27W charger in the box. This is pretty much more for the price which they offer the same.
Here in this article, we will share with you the Xiaomi Poco X2 Firmware Flash File Collections with a complete step-by-step guide to install the firmware manually.
Google’s Android is open-source software and easily customizable due to its open-source nature. It’s worth mentioning that the OS runs on the Linux platform. Therefore, most of the advanced users and developers can easily build any Custom ROM, mod files, root, tweaks, etc. Meanwhile, if you’ve flashed or tweaked your device previously, you may face some lag, boot loop, or soft brick issue. Mostly the Custom ROMs offer better visual treat and customizations but lack stability or security. This can be easily bypassed by flashing the Stock Firmware on your Poco X2 again depends on the model number.
Poco X2 Specifications
The Poco X2 sports a 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS LCD punch hole Display with a whooping 120hz screen refresh rate. The device has a screen to body ratio of 91% and in the aspect ratio of 20:9. This LCD display panel also comes with support for an “Intelligent Dynamic Refresh Rate” technology that is claimed to dynamically adjust the refresh rate to provide enhanced results. Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protects the front and rear of the smartphone. Underneath, the Poco X2 it sports Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset which pairs Adreno 618. Further, there is also a second-generation Game Turbo mode which is to boost graphics rendering.
The new smartphone also has a proprietary LiquidCool technology which is claimed to provide 300 percent faster heat transfer over the models which don’t have a liquid cooling system. The device pairs with 6 and 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64, 128, and 256GB of Ufs 2.1 internal storage options. This internal storage is further expandable up to 256GB via a micro SD card. Although the device has a hybrid SIM slot, i.e. you can insert two Nano SIMS or a Nano-SIM and a micro SD card.
Talking about optics, the Poco X2 sports a quad rear camera setup. This setup comprises of a 64MP Sony IMX 686 primary sensor with an f/1.89 aperture value. This sensor pairs with an 8MP ultra wide-angle sensor with a 120-degree field of view and f/2.2 aperture value. Further, it has a tertiary 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture and another 2MP depth sensor with the same f/2.4 aperture. To the front, the device has a dual-camera setup which is placed in the punch hole to the top-right edge.
The Poco X2 packs a 4,500 mAh battery which charges via type c and supports 27W fast charging tech. Poco claims that this device can be charged from 0 – 100 in just 68 minutes. The new device from Poco runs on MIUI 11 Designed for Poco on top of Android 10. The Poco X2 has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and supports face unlock for security purposes. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Xiaomi Poco X2 Firmware Flash File:
Most of the Xiaomi devices run on MIUI custom skin over Android versions. The MIUI is a popular and widely used custom skin by users and developers globally. It’s well polished and fully featured UI just like OxygenOS and EMUI. Some of the other device models are also compatible with the custom MIUI ROM built by third-party developers. With each and every update, Xiaomi has improved the apps loading time, touch response time, system stability over customizations and new features. Most of the core Android features are available on the latest MIUI 10 for all the Xiaomi devices. Therefore, you don’t have to wait for the official Android version update.
Mostly the Stock ROM comes pre-installed on the device by smartphone OEMs but it doesn’t offer that much of customizations like any Custom ROM. Smartphone OEMs also provides locked device bootloader so that users get official update easily and maintain the device privacy. The company offers limited but fully functional and stable official stock firmware which can be used as a daily driver easily. While you really can’t use a custom firmware as your daily driver due to instability and bugs. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Poco X2 will get rid of any software-related issue or bug easily. Here is the Xiaomi Poco X2 stock firmware collection which you can download and flash on your device.
Stock Firmware Advantages
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Poco X2.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Poco X2 ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your device warranty.
List of Xiaomi Poco X2 Stock Firmware Collections:
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 India Stable ROM [V126.96.36.199.RGHINXM]
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM [V184.108.40.206.RGHINXM]
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 India Stable ROM [V18.104.22.168.RGHINXM]
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 India Stable ROM [V126.96.36.199.RGHINXM]
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM [V184.108.40.206.RGHINXM]
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 India Stable ROM [V18.104.22.168.RGHINXM]
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 India Stable ROM [V126.96.36.199.RGHINXM]
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM – [V184.108.40.206.QGHINXM]
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 India Stable ROM – [V18.104.22.168.QGHINXM]
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 India Stable ROM – [V126.96.36.199.QGHINXM]
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM – [V184.108.40.206.QGHINXM]
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 India Stable ROM – [V18.104.22.168.QGHINXM]
- MIUI V22.214.171.124.QGHINXM – First software update
Steps to Install Xiaomi Poco X2 Flash File
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- The ROM file is supported only for Poco X2. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for PC.
- Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data as well.
Instructions to install
In order to install Stock ROM Flash File on Xiaomi Poco X2, we have provided two methods, either you can follow the Recovery method or the fastboot method. You will find a detailed guide on both methods in a link which is given below:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Xiaomi Device
For better visual support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:Video Tutorial to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery/Fastboot Method
We hope that you have successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi device by following this guide easily. Feel free to write down in the comments below.