On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi 10 (codenamed selene) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Redmi 10.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Device Overview:
The Xiaomi Redmi 10 features a 6.5-inch LCD panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is a high refresh rate panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Under the hood, we have the MediaTek Helio G88 built on a 12nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A75 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G52 MC2.
Coming to the optics, we get a quad-camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The quad-camera setup at the rear consists of a 50MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. At the front, we get an 8MP sensor paired with an f/2.0 lens. Both the front and the rear camera setup can only capture 1080p videos at 30fps.
The Xiaomi Redmi 10 comes with Android 11 out of the box with MIUI 12.5 skin on top. There are three storage options for this smartphone: 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage, 4GB RAM + 128GB internal storage, and 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage. There is no microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of connectivity, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, Infrared port, FM radio, and USB Type-C. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, and compass. There is a 5,000 mAh battery inside this smartphone that can be charged up quickly using an 18W fast charger. The smartphone is available in three colour options: Carbon Gray, Pebble White, and Sea Blue.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi 10 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwselene from Redmi 10
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Redmi 10
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Redmi 10
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Redmi 10
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi 10 back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi 10
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Redmi 10.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Global Firmware Files:
|V126.96.36.199.RKUMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V188.8.131.52.RKUMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
Europe Firmware Files:
|V184.108.40.206.RKUEUXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi Redmi 10, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 10 (selene) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.