Xiaomi Redmi 9A was launched in Indonesia in the year 2020 with Android 10 and MIUI 12 out of the box. On this page, we will share all the latest Russian stable ROM update for the Redmi 9A. If you have not received any updates, then this article will be useful for you.
If you have not received any new update, then check for the OTA update, head to the Settings -> About Phone, and Tap on a Software Update to check for the new version for the Redmi 9A. In case, no update, then flash the firmware manually.
Manually Check OTA Updates
Before moving to the guide, we recommend you to first check if the OTA is already available for your device manually. To do that, go to the phone Settings > About Phone > Software update. Additionally, you can perform this task via the Software Updater app directly. If the software version V220.127.116.11.QCDEUXM is available, you can grab it.
Firmware Details and Download
How to Install MIUI Europe Stable ROM for Redmi 9A (dandelion)
Installing the stock ROM or upgrading the MIUI version on Xiaomi devices is comparatively easy. But you should follow all the pre-requirements and downloads below before proceeding.
- Supported for: Xiaomi Redmi 9A (dandelion) only. The device should be running on stock ROM to apply the update.
- Requires: A PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Backup: Take a full Backup of Phone Data at first to keep the important files safe.
- Charge: Keep your device charged more than 50%.
- Mi Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your PC
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tools on your computer
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers and install it on the PC
Instructions to Install:
We assume that you’ve followed the downloads and requirements properly. Now, you can proceed to install MIUI Europe Stable ROM on Redmi 9A. Check out the guide link below along with a video tutorial as well.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that you’ve updated or installed the latest MIUI version on your Redmi 9A (dandelion) successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.