In this article, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi A1 and A1 Plus firmware flash files on this page. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Following this guide, you can flash the firmware stock ROM file on Redmi A1 and A1 Plus.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are why you need to download and save the Redmi A1 and A1 Plus Stock ROM flash files on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Redmi A1 and A1 Plus
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Redmi A1 and A1 Plus
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Redmi A1 and A1 Plus
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Redmi A1 and A1 Plus
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi A1 and A1 Plus to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Redmi A1 and A1 Plus
Before installing, follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Redmi A1 and A1 Plus.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Global Firmware Files:
India Firmware Files:
Europe Firmware Files:
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external device damage that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Redmi A1 and A1 Plus, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you successfully installed the Stock ROM on Redmi A1 and A1 Plus; now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.