In this article, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi K50i (xagainpro) firmware flash files on this page. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Following this guide, you can flash the firmware stock ROM file on Redmi K50i 5G.
Redmi K50i 5G was launched in India that features a 144Hz display, triple rear camera setup, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC. The device runs on Android 12-based MIUI 13.
Xiaomi Redmi K50i Device Overview:
The Xiaomi Redmi K50i features an FFS LCD panel with a 144 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor built on a 5nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with four Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.85 GHz and four Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G610 MC6. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with MIUI 13 skin running on top.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The triple camera setup consists of a 64 MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.9 lens, an 8 MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2 MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 16 MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear camera capture 4K videos at 30 fps, while the front camera system is limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes with three storage options: 128GB internal storage + 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage + 8GB RAM. We do not get a MicroSD slot for storage expansion. Regarding communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, Infrared port, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, and color spectrum. Powering it all is a 5080 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using a 67W power adapter. The company claims the phone goes from 0 to 100% in just 46 minutes. The smartphone has three color options: Phantom Blue, Stealth Black, and Quick Silver.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi K50i 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwxagainpro from Redmi K50i 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Redmi K50i 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Redmi K50i 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Redmi K50i 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi K50i 5G back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Redmi K50i 5G
Before installing, follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Redmi K50i 5G.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Global Firmware Files:
Indian Firmware Files:
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Redmi K50i 5G, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you successfully installed the Stock ROM on Redmi K50i 5G (xagainpro); now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.