Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is a mid-range segment device that comes with a flawless display. With the high-resolution camera and pop-up selfie. However, if you’re using the device or want to buy it, you should bookmark this article to get the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Stock Firmware Collections. We will provide you all the firmware details, requirements, and full installation guide on your Xiaomi device properly.
Google’s Android OS is really customizable and easy to use for the developers and users as well. Due to its Linux platform and open-source nature, anyone can build a custom ROM with the kernel source. So, sometimes an advanced Android user can flash any other custom ROM or mod files or root the Redmi Note 8 Pro handset. In this case, due to stability issues or improper ways to flash the file, users may find difficulties using Custom ROMs. You may face problems like touch unresponsive, screen freezing, camera fails, or boot loop issues. Therefore, you can factory reset or flash the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Stock ROM. Check the advantages of Stock Firmware given below.
Stock Firmware Advantages
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Redmi Note 8 Pro ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your device warranty.
Redmi Note 8 Pro Specifications and Features
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro smartphone features a 6.53-inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It’s powered by an octa-core Mediatek Helio G90T SoC, coupled with 6/8GB of RAM and packs a 128GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
In terms of the camera specifications, the handset packs a Quad 64MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture lens, a secondary 8MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture lens, 2MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture lens and a third 2MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture lens. While the front features a 20MP selfie shooter with an f/2.0 aperture lens. It features AI Face Unlock option as well.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro runs on Android 9 Pie on the top of MIUI 10 custom skin. It packs a 4500 mAh battery with fast charging support. In terms of the connectivity options, the device includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5, and USB Type-C port, and more. The phone includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Stock Firmware Collections
MIUI is one of the most popular and widely used custom skin cum Stock ROM for Xiaomi devices. Most of the Xiaomi devices whether it’s Mi-series or Redmi series, all are running on MIUI ROM. It’s quite stable and smoother provided by the company which offers so many features. Xiaomi didn’t roll out frequent software updates or major Android versions to its devices. Still, the MIUI developers and beta users make it possible to include most of the useful features in it without providing the latest Android updates. It’s developer-friendly like OxygenOS and almost fast enough like Stock Android UI.
Xiaomi devices do come with MIUI stock ROM by default but users can flash other custom firmware files easily due to third-party ROM support. But this third-party firmware doesn’t go for long as your daily driver. It has so many bugs and stability issues that you won’t find in a Stock ROM. That’s why if you’re facing any issues while or after installing any Custom ROM, coming back to the Stock ROM will be handy for you. By doing this, you will unbrick, unroot, fix lags your device software easily.
Follow the latest version of stock ROMs with download links and guides properly.
List of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Stock Firmware Collections:
- V22.214.171.124.RGGEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Recovery ROM
- V126.96.36.199.RGGRUXM: Russia Stable ROM – Recovery ROM
- V188.8.131.52.RGGINXM: India Stable ROM – Download Page
- V184.108.40.206.RGGMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Recovery ROM
- V220.127.116.11.RGGCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM
- V18.104.22.168.RGGEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Recovery ROM
- V22.214.171.124.RGGINXM: India Stable ROM – Download Page
- V126.96.36.199.RGGCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM
- V188.8.131.52.RGGCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM
- V184.108.40.206.RGGINXM: India Stable ROM – Download Page
- V220.127.116.11.RGGMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Recovery ROM
- V18.104.22.168.RGGIDXM: Indonesia Stable ROM – Download Page
- V22.214.171.124.RGGEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Download Page
- V126.96.36.199.RGGRUXM: Russia Stable ROM – Recovery ROM
- V188.8.131.52.RGGINXM: India Stable ROM – Download Page
- V184.108.40.206.QGGINXM: India Stable ROM – Download Page
- V220.127.116.11.RGGRUXM: Russia Stable ROM – Recovery ROM
- V18.104.22.168.RGGMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Recovery ROM
- V22.214.171.124.QGGINXM: India Stable ROM – Download Page
- V126.96.36.199.QGGCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
- V188.8.131.52.QGGCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
- V184.108.40.206.QGGMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Download Page
- V220.127.116.11.QGGEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Download Page
- V18.104.22.168.QGGRUXM: Russia Stable ROM – Download Page
- V22.214.171.124.QGGMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Download Page
- V126.96.36.199.QGGCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
- V188.8.131.52.QGGMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Download Page
- V184.108.40.206.QGGMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Download Page
- V220.127.116.11.QGGINXM: India Stable ROM – Download Page
- V18.104.22.168.QGGINXM: India Stable ROM – Download Page
- V22.214.171.124.QGGIDXM: Indonesia Stable ROM – Download Page
- V126.96.36.199.QGGINXM: India Stable ROM – Download Page
- V188.8.131.52.QGGCNXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
- V184.108.40.206.QGGMIXM: China Stable ROM – Download Page
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- ROM file Supported: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro device only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Download and install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for PC.
- Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Charge the device battery up to 60% at least.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your phone data.
In order to install MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, we have provided two methods, either you can follow the Recovery method or the fastboot method. You will find a detailed guide on both methods in a link which is given below:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Xiaomi Device
For better visual support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:
We assume that you’ve successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro device by following this guide easily.