On this page, we will share all the latest Redmi Note 9 5G (codenamed cannon) firmware flash file. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Redmi Note 9 5G.
5G is the future of mobile communications, and more 5G devices are flooding the market one after the other. One of the biggest smartphone giants, Xiaomi, has released some flagship phones but not in the budget category. This changed recently on the 26th of November when Xiaomi released three news phones under the Redmi sub-brand. Out of these three newly launched smartphones, two were 5G ready smartphones and the cheapest of the two 5G smartphones in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G. Now, let’s check out the device specifications below.
Redmi Note 9 5G: Device Overview:
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G features a 6.53 inch IPS display with an FHD+ resolution of 2430×1080 pixels. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor, which is like the MediaTek alternative of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G. This processor is the reason why Xiaomi can keep the price low for a 5G phone while maintaining high performance. To handle multitasking, we get 6GB of RAM on the device with an internal storage of 128GB. The storage is expandable via a microSD card up to 512GB.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the back. This includes a 48MP primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens, a second 8MP ultrawide sensor with an f/2.2 lens, and a third 2MP sensor with an f/2.4 lens. Coming to the front, we get to see a 13MP primary camera in a hole punch design on the top left corner of the screen.
Connectivity options for the phone include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, 4G, and 5G. We also get all the basic sensors like the accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor. Powering all of this is a 5000 mAh battery that supports proprietary fast charging out of the box. The Redmi Note 9 5G is released in four color options: Cloud Ink Grey, Flowing Shadow Purple, and Outside the Castle Peak.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi Note 9 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Redmi Note 9 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Redmi Note 9 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Redmi Note 9 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Redmi Note 9 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi Note 9 5G back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
China Firmware Flash File:
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide To Flash Fastboot ROM
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G (cannon) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.