YouTube becomes one of the most popular video-sharing platforms for free with live streaming, and more all over the world. Even if you’re not a video creator, you can easily view YouTube videos for free and get videos like entertainment, news, sports, business, education, and more. It’s available as an application for both iOS and Android. If you’re facing any issues with the YouTube app on your iPhone 11 series, then check how to fix YouTube keeps crashing or won’t load on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max.
However, all of these online-based applications can cause crashes or force closing or may not load properly which is quite obvious. Either the issue can happen due to network connectivity, a system glitch, or the app itself. Therefore, we’ve provided some of the possible solutions below that should work for your device.
Fix: Samsung Smart TV YouTube Not Loading or Working
How to Watch Deleted YouTube Videos
Youtube Shorts Time Limit 2022
How to Find Contact, Email or Social Media Details of a Video Creator on Youtube
YouTube Search Results Not Showing Up, How to Fix?
Fix: YouTube Won’t Play Videos or Not Working on iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, and 14 Pro max
Fix: YouTube TV channels or shows restarting or jumping backward
YouTube “Show transcript” Is Not Showing Up or Missing
Best YouTube to MP3 Converter for 2023
Fix YouTube keeps crashing or won’t load on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
Make sure to check the internet connectivity at first before heading over to the steps. Also, keep in mind that the YouTube app should be updated to its latest version.
1. Use Airplane Mode
Sometimes, the app may not work properly due to the internet connectivity issue. So, it’s better to refresh the internet connection by enabling Airplane mode and then disabling it.
- Launch Settings menu on iPhone > turn on the Airplane Mode.
- Wait for 10-15 seconds and then turn off the Airplane Mode toggle.
- Next, turn on the Wi-Fi network or mobile data.
Then open the YouTube app and check whether it’s working properly or not.
2. Quit YouTube App and Reboot iPhone
- Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen and pause to open the app previews.
- Then swipe right or left to navigate to the app preview cards.
- Swipe up the YouTube preview card to close it forcefully.
- Now, reboot your iPhone by following the steps below.
In order to reboot your iPhone:
- Press and hold the Side/Power button + Volume Up/Down button for a few seconds.
- The Slide to Power Off bar will appear.
- Drag the slider to switch off your device.
- Now, long press the Power/Side button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the button when the Apple logo will appear.
- Your iPhone will reboot.
3. Reset Network Settings
- Go to the Settings > Select General > Select Reset.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
- If prompted, enter the passcode and confirm again.
- Next, reboot your device.
4. Install Pending YouTube App Update
- Open the App Store > Tap on the Profile icon.
- Select the Updates option > Tap on the Update button next to the YouTube app.
- However, you should update all the pending app updates.
- Next, restart your phone and check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
5. Uninstall YouTube App and Reinstall it to fix YouTube crashing on iPhone 11
- Go to the device Settings > Select General.
- Tap on Storage > Then navigate to the YouTube app from the list.
- Tap on Delete the app.
Alternatively, you can also follow the below step to delete any app.
- Long tap on the YouTube app icon on the home screen.
- The YouTube app icon will start jiggling with the cross (x) icon.
- Just tap on the cross (x) icon > confirm the action by confirming.
Now, you need to reinstall the app.
- Launch the App Store > search for YouTube app > tap on the YouTube app result.
- Tap on the Cloud icon or Get button to download and install it.
- Next, open the YouTube app and check for the issue.
We hope this guide was helpful to you. For any queries, you can comment below.