ZTE Nubia V18 smartphone was launched in March 2018. The Nubia V18 comes with flagship specs, boasting of 64GB storage, 4GB RAM and a massive battery capacity as well. That’s not all, it’s 6.01-inch FHD+ bezel-less screen is one of a kind, according to the company. Do you want to install Stock ROM on ZTE nubia V18? then, you are at the right place. Here we will share all the latest ZTE nubia V18 Stock Firmware Collections.
In this article we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on ZTE nubia V18. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the ZTE nubia V18 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
Talking about the specifications, ZTE nubia V18 features a 6.01-inch FHD+ LTPS IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory and can be expanded via microSD card with up to 128GB. The camera on the nubia V18 comes with a 13MP rear camera with an aperture of f/2.2 and 8 MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or flash the latest ZTE nubia V18 Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick ZTE nubia V18 back to the previous working condition.
ZTE nubia V18 Specifications:
|Display Technology||Display||FHD+ IPS LCD|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2160 Pixels|
|Protected By||Dinorex T2X-1 scratch/shock resistant glass|
|Operating System||Android 7.1 Nougat with Nubia OS|
|Dust and Waterproof||No|
|CPU/GPU||Processor Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953|
|Expandable Up to||microSD card with up to 128GB|
|Camera||Rear||24MP with f/1.7|
|Front||8 MP (MP = Megapixels)|
|Battery||4000 mAh Non-RemovableDual|
|Fingerprint Scanner||Yes, rear mounted|
|Other Sensor||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Connectivity||Dual SIM, Bluetooth, 4G voLTE, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Dimensions||158.7 x 75.5 x 7.8 mm|
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ZTE nubia V18
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade ZTE nubia V18
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on ZTE nubia V18
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of ZTE nubia V18 Stock Firmware Collections:
Steps to Install ZTE nubia V18 Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for ZTE nubia V18
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your ZTE nubia V18 is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
=—-> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Nubia Flash Tool: Download and Install the Nubia Emergency Tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Nubia USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
You can follow the same firmware link for the guide to install Stock firmware on ZTE nubia V18.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install:Guide to Install Update any Nubia Devices using Nubia Emergency Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on ZTE nubia V18 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.