Today AT&T started seeding February 2019 security patch update for LG G6 in the USA. It is seeding over-the-air with the new build number H87121m based on Android 8.0 Oreo. Along with the security patch, the update also fixes the home app and updated LG’s preloaded apps.
The latest update is rolling in phases. So, not everyone will get to have the software at the same time. In case you want to know about what all security vulnerabilities the latest month’s update fixes up, then check out the February 2019 Android security bulletin.
H87121m: Firmware Details
- Release date: March 1, 2019 (H871), January 2, 2019 (H871S)
- Android version: 8.0.0
- Security patch level (SPL): February 1, 2019 (H871), November 1, 2018 (H871S)
- Broadband version: MPSS.TH.2.0.1.c3.1-00028-M8996FAAAANAZM-1.167449.1.182474.1
- Build number: OPR1.170623.032 (H871), OPR1.170623.032 (H871)
- Software version: H87121m (H871), H871S10e (H871S)
- File size: 99.7MB (H871), 105MB (H871S)
- What’s new: Device performance updates (H871S)
- What’s changing: Device security update (H871/H871S)