After the failure of LG G5 last year, LG has released it’s much-awaiting flagship LG G6 at the MWC in Barcelona, February this year. LG G6 comes with 5.7-inch display with screen resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels with a screen ratio 18:9. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It has an expandable storage with support of microSD, up to 256 GB. LG G6 comes out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat and is powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. Today we will give the list of LG G6 Stock Firmware Collection. You can flash the Stock Firmware on LG G6 using the below guide on How to Install LG G6 Stock firmware.
In this list, we will update all the LG G6 Stock Firmware collection including international and carrier based. In this guide, we have used the LG UP Flash tool to flash the stock ROM on LG G6. To flash this make sure you have 70% or more battery left on your phone. To install Stock ROM on LG G6, Download the LG UP software File from below.
Table of Contents
LG G6 Stock Firmware Collections
From this list of stock ROM for LG G6, you can use this firmware in case if you brick your device, or if you want to downgrade or get back to stock ROM. You can use our guide which pretty explains you on How to Unbrick your LG G6 using our list of LG G6 Stock Firmware Collections.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your LG G6 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your LG G6 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from such situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void warranty on your LG G6.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on LG G6.
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat on LG G6 :
- Open Settings on LG G6.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on-screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware on LG G6 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on LG G6 H918
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
|Build Number||OS||Security Patch||Model Name|
||8.0||October 2018||AT&T LG G6|
|VS98820e||8.0||November 2018||Verizon LG G6|
|H87220e||8.0||October 2018||T-Mobile LG G6|
|H87220d||8.0||August 2018||T-Mobile LG G6|
|VS98820d||8.0||September 2018||Verizon LG G6|
|H87020a||8.0||April Security||Europe LG G6|
|vs98820a||8.0||April Security||Verizon LG G6|
||7.0||April Security||T-Mobile LG G6|
|H87110p||7.0||April Security||AT&T LG G6|
|H870DS10i||7.0||— Removed dead link||LG G6|
|H870DSU10s||7.0||— Removed dead link|
|VS98816A||7.0||February 2018||Verizon LG G6|
|US99717a||7.0||January 2018||US Unlocked|
|H87010e||7.0||— Removed dead link||International|
|H87010a||7.0||— Removed dead link||International|
|VS98815A||7.0||December||Verizon LG G6|
|VS98814A||7.0||November||Verizon LG G6|
|H87110o||7.0||November||AT&T LG G6|
|H87211g||7.0||January 2018||T-Mobile LG G6|
|VS98813A||7.0||October||Verizon LG G6|
|H87210q||7.0||October||T-Mobile LG G6|
|H87315c||7.0||Canada LG G6|
|LS993ZV9||7.0||November||Sprint LG G6|
|H87110n||7.0||Blueborne||AT&T LG G6|
|LS993ZV8||7.0||Blueborne||Sprint LG G6|
|VS98812B||7.0||July||Verizon LG G6|
|US99713a||7.0||June||Unlocked LG G6|
|H87210h||7.0||T-Mobile LG G6|
|H87210e||7.0||T-Mobile LG G6|
|H87110c||7.0||March||AT&T LG G6|
|VS98811A||7.0||Verizon LG G6|
|H87310b||7.0||Canada LG G6|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware H872 10e on LG G6 manually using the below guide
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
- Well, That’s it! Enjoy the latest H872 10e KDZ on LG G6.
Hope you installed Stock Firmware on LG G6 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!