Are you using the new Redmi 9 and 9 Prime as your daily driver and stuck in Google verification to unlock your device? If yes, then here we will share the guide on how to bypass the FRP lock on your Redmi 9 and 9 Prime. Well, the device comes out of the box with Android 10 and is powered by MediaTek chipsets. As we all know MediaTek processors are known for their great performance in a budget price tag.
- A Windows or Mac PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require.
- The following file will only work on the Redmi 9 and 9 Prime. Don’t try it on other devices.
- SP Flash Tool – Download and install on your PC.
- Scatter File: Download Stock Firmware of Redmi 9 | Redmi 9 Prime.
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC.
- Charge phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data before going to the next step.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Redmi 9 and 9 Prime
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock on Redmi 9 and 9 Prime MediaTek-powered device via SP Flash tool:
Guide to Bypass FRP Lock on a MediaTek Device using SP Flash Tool
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove FRP lock on Redmi 9 and 9 Prime.
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Redmi 9 and 9 Prime MediaTek running device. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write down in the comments below.