Redmi 9 was recently unveiled in Spain and it is still gearing up for launching it in China. The exact date is yet not confirmed but it will soon be announced. It packs with a bunch of good specs like MediaTek Helio G80, Quad-Camera setup, Quick Charge 3.0, etc.
Do you have Xiaomi Redmi 9 in your hands and want to flash Stock ROM? Well here is the stock firmware collection for Xiaomi Redmi 9 users for every region. In this article, we will share the complete list of Xiaomi Redmi 9 Stock ROM flash file and follow the guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash tool.
Since Android is a highly customizable software and there is always a possibility that you may end up in a situation of lagging, boot loops or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Xiaomi Redmi 9 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Specifications:
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Stock Firmware Collections
- List of Xiaomi Redmi 9 Flash Files:
- How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi 9
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Specifications:
Redmi 9 features a 6.53-inch full-HD+ display with 1,080 x 2,340 pixels resolution. it’s a waterdrop style notch, a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and a 394ppi pixel density. The phone has 400nits brightness and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to guard it against scratches.
The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core 2 GHz SoC, paired with Mali-G52 GPU and up to 4 GB of RAM. The Redmi 9 supports AI Face Unlock, alongside a rear fingerprint sensor for security and straightforward access. Sensors included are distance sensor, vibration motor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and electronic compass. It runs on an Android-based company’s proprietary MIUI.
In the camera department, the Xiaomi Redmi 9 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 3rd 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
It has a 5,020mAh battery with 18W Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging support. The smartphone ships with a 10W charger inside the box. The phone is out there in 32 GB and 64 GB of internal storage options which are expandable via a fanatical MicroSD card slot.
Connectivity options included on the phone are Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, FM Radio, Bluetooth v5, NFC, GPS, AGPS, 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C port, and infrared sensor. The dual-sim smartphone supports nano-sim and 4G Volte connectivity.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Stock Firmware Collections
Xiaomi runs MIUI on all its devices which is fairly simple yet filled with features. This is why a lot of people like Xiaomi devices. However, there are times when the firmware of Xiaomi devices crashes, lags, and create problems. This can be solved by installing the stock firmware again on the device.
Stock firmware is the factory firmware that comes pre-installed on the device. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi 9 will get rid of any software problem you might have in your device. So here is Xiaomi Redmi 9 stock firmware collection which you can download and flash in your device. Today in this guide will help you to install stock firmware in Xiaomi Redmi 9. It is always good to keep Xiaomi Redmi 9 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If you’re also facing problems in your device like screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance etc. Then you can install stock firmware to fix these problems. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi 9
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi 9
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi 9
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Redmi 9 Flash Files:
Indian Stable: Fastboot and Recovery ROM
Global Stable: Fastboot and Recovery ROM
China Stable: Fastboot and Recovery ROM
Europe Stable: Fastboot and Recovery ROM
Indonesia Stable: Fastboot and Recovery ROM
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi 9
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Redmi 9.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Redmi 9:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 9 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.