Crunchyroll, the popular anime streaming service, has recently tied up a deal with Xbox that will enable premium Crunchyroll subscribers to enjoy three months of Xbox Game Pass for PC for free. This deal has a list of requirements, and many are unaware of all the prerequisites.
This deal, despite its appeal, has not been fruitful for some users. These users have taken it several forums saying that they cannot access their Xbox Pass despite subscribing to a premium Crunchyroll plan. In this article, we will look at what could be the possible issue behind it and how we can fix it. So without any further ado, let’s get into it.
How to fix Crunchyroll Xbox Game Pass not working?
The three months free Xbox Game Pass access comes as part of the celebrations for the recently concluded Virtual Crunchyroll Expo 2021. There are several conditions to this promotion, and if you do not meet any of these conditions, you won’t be able to use the promotion offer.
However, despite filling all the conditions, some users still face issues with their Game Pass. The problem with this is definitely on the developer’s end. Just keep the Xbox firmware updated to the latest version to make sure you don’t fall victim to any such bugs. But if you do, then you need not worry at all. The developers will soon fix this software bug via an OTA update. Just install the latest update when it goes live, and you will be able to use the Xbox Game Pass.
Keep an eye on the social media handles of both the services and keep an eye on whether the issue is fixed or not.
Xbox Game Pass eligibility:
Now, for the users who do not fill all the conditions, even they feel there is a problem with the developer end. Well, that is not the case, and to help these users, we will list all the required conditions here.
- This offer is only applicable to Crunchyroll premium subscribers with the “Fan” ($8/month), “Mega Fan” ($10/month), or “Ultimate Fan” ($15/month) plans.
- You need to stay signed in to your account once you have signed up for a Crunchyroll Premium trial. You need to visit the landing page for this promotion.
- If you are already on a Crunchyroll premium plan, log in to your account and go to the landing page. There you will see the offer popping up.
- Once you tap on the offer after signing in to your Crunchyroll account, you will see a unique code for a three-month trial of Xbox Game Pass for PC.
- Click on the “Redeem” button just below the code, and it will redirect you to Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass.
- When prompted to sign in or create a new Microsoft account, copy and paste the 25 character code that you previously saw on Crunchyroll.
- As a final step, you need to provide a payment method that will come into effect after the initial three months of the offer are done.
Many people skip on the payment part, which is why they do not get the three-month free plan.
Period and availability:
The offer is valid from August 5 2021 (9:00 a.m. PST) to October 31 2021 (9:00 a.m. PST). Users cannot claim this code after November 30 2021 (11:59 p.m. PST).
Additionally, users who already have an Xbox Game Pass Subscription cannot avail of this deal.
This offer is only applicable in the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirate, United States, and the United Kingdom.
So this is all about how you can fix the Xbox Pass not working issue and the condition for availability. If you have any questions or queries about this article, comment below, and we will get back to you. Also, be sure to check out our other articles on iPhone tips and tricks, Android tips and tricks, PC tips and tricks, and much more for more helpful information.