You cannot change the language in Destiny 2 in-game. For that, you should find it under the setting in the Blizzard App. This guide will help you with that.
If you are one of those players who is frustrated with the default unknown language in Destiny 2, then you are at the right place. So let’s get started with our language changing guide.
Also Read: How to Fix Destiny 2 Crashing on PC
How to Change Language On PC In Destiny 2
Always remember that changing language is handled by doing it outside of the game rather than inside. So you can choose the language of your choice prior to launching the game.
To switch your language follow the following given step below:-
- Open the Blizzard app and select Destiny 2 from the menu on the left.
- Click on Options.
- From the drop-down menu, click on Game Settings.
- Select the language you want to use and then click on done.
That’s it. Open the game now, and you will be able to play the game in your desired language.
How to Change Language on Play Station 4 In Destiny 2
If you play Destiny 2 on PS4, then you can change the default language displayed on your PS4 from English to any other language listed there to change the in-game language. For this, you need to follow the given steps below:
- First, go to Settings on your console.
- Then scroll to account management or PlayStation Network section, both will do.
- Now find Account Information and click on that.
- In this panel, you will find Language settings, click on that.
- You are required to enter your password and then select the language as per your choice from the drop-down menu.
- At last, click on confirm
Now restart your Play Station, for the changes to take effect.
How To Change Language On Xbox One
If players play Destiny on Xbox One and want to change the in-game language, then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First, click the menu button present on your controller in order to open the system menu.
- Then click on settings.
- Now click on System.
- After that, choose the language as per your desire.
- Now launch the game, and that’s it. You don’t require to restart. Your language will be changed.
After following the above steps, according to your device, you can surely change your Destiny 2 language. That’s all we had for the players of Destiny 2 on how they can change the language. We hope this guide helps. If you liked it, check out our Windows Guides, Gaming Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone Guides and News, and Android Guides and News for more. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel in order to participate in our $150 giveaway contest. If you find any doubts, queries, or feedback, do comment down below with your name and e-mail ID, and we will get back to you shortly. Thank you.