Last few days, it has been a pie update for most of the Xiaomi devices. If you have upgraded Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to Android 9.0 Pie and now you want to downgrade? Well, you are in the right place! Here we will guide to downgrade Redmi 6 Pro from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo. Downgrade process is little complicated, so we request you to read carefully before jumping straight to the conclusion of rolling back to Oreo.
Recently Xiaomi started rolling Android 9.0 Pie for their devices with the latest MIUI 10 interface. If you have upgraded your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro and don’t like the update or facing any issues like Lag, or your battery draining quickly, then you can downgrade Redmi 6 Pro from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo by following this steps. To downgrade you must download the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Rollback file from the link given below in respect of the region code.
In case if you have not upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro and want to try it? then follow our guide on how to Install Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Android 9.0 Pie Update. Well, Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration of Android OS which brings new gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Rollback Firmware Details:
- Device: Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
- Model: sakura
- Android Rollback Version: 9.0 Pie -> 8.0 Oreo
- Rollback UI: MIUI 10
- Status: Official
- Type: Rollback firmware Package
- Changelog: This update will roll back your phone’s operating system to Android 8.1.
Downgrade Redmi 6 Pro from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo
Well, Here we will guide on how to rollback to Android Oreo on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro. Make sure to download the Android Oreo Rollback package for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro and read the steps carefully. Now you can easily revert back to Android Oreo using this guide. The Guide is simple and easy to return to Oreo from 9.0 Pie Update.
- This will work only on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
- Make sure to download all the required tools, drivers and Rollback package
- Charge your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to at least 50% before following this guide
- By rolling back, you may lose all your data. So take a complete backup of your data before degrading your firmware.
- I don’t guarantee that this will work on all Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro variant. So make sure to comment below with your modeL
Download Drivers and Rollback Files:
Now you can easily revert back to Android Oreo using this guide. The Guide is simple and easy to return to Oreo from 9.0 Pie Update.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
I hope this guide was useful to downgrade Redmi 6 Pro from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo.