Xiaomi launching their new successor of the Redmi series called Redmi 6 Pro along with Redmi 6. If you are looking for the Redmi 6 Pro flash file, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will guide you on how to install the official stock firmware file on Redmi 6 Pro. We have shared all the latest Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Stock Firmware with both Recovery and Fastboot ROM.
As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Specifications:
|Display Technology||Display||IPS LCD|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2280 Pixels|
|Screen Size||5.84 inches|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 10 OS|
|Dust and Waterproof||No|
|CPU/GPU||Processor Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625|
|CPU||Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Internal Memory||32/64 GB|
|Expandable Up to||256 GB microSD card|
|Camera||Rear||Dual 12MP + 5 with f/2.2, gyro-EIS, phase detection autofocus, LED flash|
|Front||5 MP (MP = Megapixels)|
|Battery||4000 mAh Non-RemovableDual|
|Fingerprint Scanner||Yes, rear mounted|
|Other Sensor||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Connectivity||Dual SIM, Bluetooth, 4G voLTE, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, microUSB 2.0|
|Dimensions||149.3 x 71.7 x 8.8 mm|
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Redmi 6 Pro. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi 6 Pro Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Redmi 6 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Redmi 6 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Redmi 6 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Redmi 6 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Redmi 6 Pro back to Factory State
List of Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Stock Firmware Collections:
Indian Stable ROM:
Global Stable ROM:
|MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable Pie ROM||9.0|
|MIUI 10.2.4.0 Global Stable ROM||8.1|
|MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM||8.1|
|MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM||8.1|
China Stable ROM:
|V10.3.4.0.PDICNXM [Recovery ROM]||9.0|
|V10.3.2.0.PDICNXM [Recovery ROM]
|MIUI 10.3.1.0 China Stable Pie ROM||9.0|
|V184.108.40.206.PDICNXM [Recovery ROM]||9.0|
Steps to Install Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
=—-> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Xiaomi Flash Tool: Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Xiaomi USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro:
To install MIUI Stock ROM on Redmi 6 Pro, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the fastboot method.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Android 9.0 Pie Update
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro WiFi Issues Troubleshoot fix and guide
- Common Xiaomi Redmi 6 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Common Redmi 6 Pro Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- How to Flash GSI Treble ROM on Redmi 6 Pro [Generic System Image]
- Download Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro with 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (Android 9.0 Pie)