Finally, The wait is over. Unihertz rolled Android 9.0 Pie update for Unihertz Atom smartphone. The update brings all the new interface and Pie features. If you are running the Android Oreo, then you must give a try for the new baked sweet of Android known as Android Pie. Along with this update, you will also get the latest Security Patch and other bug fixes. Now you can download and install the Official Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Unihertz Atom.
Follow our guide on how to upgrade from Android 8.1 Oreo to Android 9.0 Pie on Unihertz Atom variant. The guide is simple and easy! All you need is to download the ROM package and other pre-required tools and drivers. Before upgrading the Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Unihertz Atom, let’s brief what comes with Android 9.0 Pie.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Unihertz Atom
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Unihertz Atom
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Unihertz Atom
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Steps to Install Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Unihertz Atom
Before following the guide below, make sure to download the pre-required download package, drivers and tools to install.
- ROM is supported only on Unihertz Atom
- To update Unihertz Atom, you need either a PC or laptop.
- Before upgrading, make sure to charge your phone at least 50% or more
- Take a complete backup before installing Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Unihertz Atom [This method may wipe all your data]
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Make sure to install drivers and tools on your PC or Laptop.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Required Tools and Drivers:
- Download Android 9.0 Pie package – 2020022719_g35v63c2k_dfl
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Android USB Drivers
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Unihertz Atom
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Unihertz Atom :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Unihertz Atom [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.
I hope you installed the Android 9.0 Pie on Unihertz Atom successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.