With their recent fame, Sons of the Forest breaks download records daily. But being a new game, many players have minimal knowledge of in-game things. According to our previous discussion, the game has a long lineup of weapons. Among them, the Shovel and Rebreather are among the most sought-after weapons. The problem is that they need to figure out where to find them, so they don’t know where to look.
Because the game is presently available on Windows via an early access program. There is also no specific information from the developer. The different trailers released by developers confirm most things. But as Sons of the Forest is a horror survival game, weapons like shovels and rebreathers are much needed. These weapons must be equipped. Thus, we began our research and found something useful. So, let’s take a look at them.
Sons of the Forest Best Graphics Settings for 4090, 4070, 3070, 3080, 3090, 1060, 1070, 2060, 2080, and More
How to Fix Sons of the Forest Multiplayer and Connectivity Issue on PC
Is Sons Of The Forest Crossplay?
Sons of the Forest Save File Location – Where exactly is it located?
All Armor Types In Sons Of The Forest Such as Golden, Bone, Tech and More
Where to Find a Shovel and Rebreather in Sons of the Forest
Numerous weapons in Sons of the Forest contribute to the game’s adventure and thrill for players. A shovel is a building block to ward off enemies and dig the ground. Being an essential building block, players need it in the initial phase of the game. In this case, there is the question of where to get a shovel. Shovels are usually found in numerous hidden caves. But to get it, you need a Rope Gun, Air Tank, and Rebreather.
You can easily equip the rope gun and air tank here, but it may be challenging to get the Rebreather. Rebreathers allow you to breathe underwater as well. So before you can grab the Shovel, you have to find the Rebreather. Look for a tunnel in a cave near the coast to find a Rebreather. Under the tunnel, take the cork on the left to enter the main chamber. In a moment, you will have a rebreather in your hands. Now that you have fulfilled all requirements to get Shovel to, follow these instructions to get Shovel.
- Simply head to the west side of the Snowy Mountains near the center of the map.
- To enter the cave, use the rope gun to ride the zipline.
- On your left, you will see a body of water where you must dive in with a rebreather.
- Dive downward to find an opening and follow the tunnel underwater.
- Exit the water and proceed through the cave until you see an incline.
- Afterward, slide down the slope to land in a pool of water, and turn right to climb onto the cave floor.
- Go through the cave’s opening until you see a large room with two dead bodies on either side.
- Use a flashlight to find another opening to enter a large cavern on the right side of the cave.
- Following that path back to the cavern, you will reach another underwater part of the cave at the end of the cavern.
- Continue swimming through the underwater tunnel until you reach the other side.
- Lastly, follow the same path to find a body with a shovel on its lap.
- I’m glad you got the Shovel in Sons of Forest; congratulations.
In conclusion, the Shovel is the essential item in Sons of the Forest. Because Rebreather is already a requirement to obtain Shovel. So It is imperative to get both of them in a single go. Hopefully, now you understand how and where to get the Shovel in Sons of the Forest. But there is no limit to the number of weapons you can get. Look at other guns and tell us what weapon you want in Sons of Earth next.