Fortnite is one of the most popular online video games that has been developed by Epic Games. It was released back in 2017 and is available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, and macOS platforms. The game offers a stunning graphics and gameplay experience with minimum bugs or frame drops. However, there are a couple of errors appearing in the game while launching or playing the game, and the Fortnite Network Connection Lost error is one of them. Are you also a victim? Check out the possible workarounds below to fix this issue.
According to plenty of affected players, the Fortnite game shows an error message: “There was a problem. Network Connection Lost”. If you’re also facing the same error notice then verifying the game files or checking the Fortnite installation option will definitely fix the issue. Now, let’s take a quick look at the steps below.
Fix: Fortnite Stuck on Connecting Screen
Fix: Fortnite Creative Not Working
Fix: Fortnite Textures Blurry and Pixelated
Is Fortnite Shutting Down in 2023?
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 Guardian Shield locations
What is Denial Reason Code 20 in Fortnite, How to Fix?
Fix: Fortnite Installation Failed Error
How to Fix Fortnite Network Connection Lost Error
As we’ve already mentioned, mostly verifying the game files will fix this issue as there can be some corrupted or missing game files that can cause the issue. Otherwise, selecting both the Fortnite Core and Battle Royale & Fortnite Save the World to fix the issue. So, let’s jump into it.
1. Verify Game Files
- Open the Epic Games Launcher on your PC.
- Make sure that the Fortnite game isn’t running.
- Now, click on Library > Click on the 3 dots icon of Fortnite.
- Click on Verify > Confirm it and wait for the verification process to complete.
- Once done, launch the Fortnite game.
2. Adjust Fortnite Installation Options
- Open the Epic Games Launcher.
- Click on the 3 dots icon next to the Fortnite game.
- Now, click on Options > Tick both the Fortnite Core and Battle Royale & Fortnite Save the World checkboxes. (It’s required)
- Finally, click on Apply to save the changes.
- Launch Fortnite.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this article useful. For further queries, let us know in the comment below.