As the Season 4 update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is officially out and rolling, all that is left for the players is to install the new update. However, many players have been reporting a slow download speed while downloading the Season 4 update. This is a common bug that’s been messing with the Call of Duty update recently, and you must get rid of it as soon as you can.
In today’s guide, we’ll take you through the steps you should apply to eliminate this slow download speed that you’re facing with the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 4 update. Before jumping in, please note that this is not a permanent fix, and you’ll face the issue repeatedly if the steps below fix it for some time. So you must apply the same steps every time you face this problem. Without any further ado, let’s look at how to fix slow download speed in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s new update.
How to Fix Slow Download Speed in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare New update
- To start with, pause the Season 4 update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Next, limit the download speed in Battle.net Settings to 100 KB/s
- Then, go back and resume the update
- Wait for some time from 10 to 15 seconds
- Then, go back to the settings again and remove the download speed limit that we set earlier.
- How to get the 4/20 weed emblem in COD Warzone and Modern Warfare
- What is Warzone Blue Access Cards in Warzone?
- Fix COD Modern Warfare Split Screen Not Working
Summing up our guide, the fix we are discussing here is temporary. This means that the issue will still come to life again and you are to apply the same steps then. All you have to do is pause the update, limit the download speed to 100 KB/s, resume the update, and remove the speed limit, and everything will be back to normal. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought you some valuable information and help. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.