Star Wars Battlefront II is one of the popular action-packed shooter video games that come under the Star Wars franchise, launched in 2017. It offers both the single and multiplayer mode & available for Windows, PS4, Xbox One platforms. Now, plenty of Star War Battlefront 2 players are haunted by the network-related issue which is known as the error code 721. If you’re also one of the victims then make sure to check out this troubleshooting guide to fix it. In another sense, the game is having a server connectivity issue and players are getting affected by it.
In terms of multiplayer online video games, though the server connectivity issue is one of the most common things, players don’t want to continue receiving such issues for a long time. Therefore, it’s recommended to check out this troubleshooting guide to easily resolve the error code 721. Well, the affected players are reporting that they’re encountering an error message that says “Failed to connect to the EA Servers Online features will be unavailable. Please check your internet connection and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.”
How to Fix Star Wars Battlefront 2 error code 721
Talking about the error code 721, it’s quite a lengthy process to fix the issue. But EA recommends that players have to unplug the power cable of their router for a few minutes and then they will be able to continue playing the Star Wars Battlefront 2. As the error message suggests, EA is asking players to check out their internet connection first. But sometimes it can also possible that EA servers are down or experiencing maintenance progress at a specific time which can lead to connectivity issues.
While the PS4 users should try changing the DNS address to Google DNS for better server connectivity. You can follow the steps below without getting delayed.
- Press the Windows key to open up the Start menu.
- Now, type Command Prompt in the search bar and right-click on it from the search result.
- Select Run as administrator > Type the below command and hit Enter to execute it:
- Then execute the following command:
- Type Control Panel from the Start menu and click on it.
- Now, go to the Network and Internet > Select Change Adapter Option.
- Click on the current network connection > Right-click on it.
- Select Properties.
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 TCP/IPv4 > Choose Properties.
- Next, click on Use the following DNS addresses.
- Enter 18.104.22.168 for the Preferred DNS address and 22.214.171.124 for the Alternate DNS address.
- Click on OK and close the window.
- Finally, try running the game and check for the issue again.
Also Read: Fix: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Black Screen
Though this solution may not work for all, you should try it at least once to check whether the Star Wars Battlefront 2 error code 721 has been fixed or not. Till then stay tuned for more info. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comment below.