TCL P715 Smart TV is a 4K UHD Android TV that comes with five screen size options, hands-free voice control, TCL AI-IN, dynamic color enhancements, latest Android OS, Dolby Audio, and more. Now, if you’re one of the TCL P715 Android TV users and experiencing software-related issues or stuck in boot loop issues or encountering board software problems then you can follow this guide completely to easily flash the TCL P715 Smart TV Firmware File (Stock ROM).
Smart Android TV Stock Firmware is useful to reinstall the Board Software or fixing the boot loop or software issues like lagging, not loading apps, app crashes, booting issues, connectivity issues, etc. As this smart TV offers Google Voice Assistance preinstalled and most of the stock Google Apps by default, the chances are high enough to experience some of the software-related problems which are quite common for the open-source Android operating system.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM for Smart TVs
- Fix the problem with stuck at bootloop
- Fix the Software performance issue
- Reinstall the Board Software to restore factory defaults
- Device Name: TCL P715 Smart TV
- ROM Type: Full Firmware
- File Size: 1.3 GB (max)
- Android OS: 9.0
- Root Access: No
- GApps: Included
- Firmware Version: V606
Flash TCL P715 Smart TV Firmware File (Stock ROM)
Before heading over to the firmware flashing steps, make sure to follow the requirements and the download link. Once everything is ready, you can jump into the steps below.
- This firmware file and guide is only compatible with TCL P715 Smart TV.
- Make sure to grab the stock firmware file from the download link below.
- You’ll require an 8GB of USB Pen Drive.
- Firmware TCL P715 Smart TV – V606 (Download)
ROM Installation Steps
- Once you’ve downloaded the firmware file on your PC, extract the file.
- Now, connect your 8GB Pen Drive to the computer.
- Quick Format this pen drive for a fresh start.
- Copy the extracted firmware file (IMG) and paste it to the pen drive storage.
- Unplug the power cable to your TV > Insert the USB pen drive to the USB Port of your TV.
- Now, press and hold the Power button of the TV. [Not the remote]
- Don’t release the power button yet and plug back the power cable into your TV again.
- Wait for the software installation message to appear on the TV screen.
- Once appeared, you can release the power button of the TV now.
- Next, the initial setup screen will appear on the TV screen. Just let the process be finished completely. [Do Not unplug the power cable of the TV during the initial setup]
- You’re done. Once the home screen appears, unplug the USB pen drive.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.