The long-awaited new installment under the Forza Horizon series, Forza Horizon 5 is now available for the Windows and Xbox platforms officially starting from November 2021. Playground Games and Xbox Game Studios have done a great job by releasing such a wonderful title. But as usual, this game has also bugs and errors. Currently, plenty of players are reporting that the Forza Horizon 5 Microsoft Account Login / Sign-in Issue is bothering them.
PC users can easily grab the Forza Horizon 5 game directly via the Microsoft Store or using the Xbox Game Pass subscription. But it’s worth noting that while trying to sign in to the Microsoft account online, unfortunate players are facing the sign-in needed error whatsoever. Well, this issue is a widespread one and we’re assuming that Xbox game Studios & Playground Games are aware of this issue.
How to Fix Forza Horizon 5 Microsoft Account Login / Sign in Issue
Luckily, there are a couple of possible workarounds mentioned below that should gonna help you out. So, if you’re encountering the Forza Horizon 5 Sign In Needed error quite often or every time during logging into the Microsoft account then check out the solutions below.
1. The first thing you should keep in mind is that both the Microsoft account and the Xbox app account should be the same if you’re trying to get into the Forza Horizon 5 game. Try signing in to the Microsoft account on your PC from the Windows Settings menu. Then simply log out of the Microsoft Store profile and log back into it again to check for the issue. You’ll have to do the same thing for the Xbox app too.
2. Second, make sure to reboot both the game and the Windows computer to check for the issue whether the problem has been resolved or not.
3. If you’re encountering the device limit issue then try accessing your Microsoft account and check the list of linked devices. The maximum number of linked devices is 10. So, if it exceeds then just remove a couple of inactive devices from the list and try again.
4. Another thing you can do is simply delete your XBL login credentials from the Credential Manager app on your Windows computer. Go to the Windows Credential tab > Go to the Generic Credentials section, scroll all the way down until you see the “Xbl|DeviceKey” line. Make sure to simply remove this. Once done, just reboot your PC to apply changes immediately.
5. Last but not least, you can try starting all of the following services on your Windows PC to check whether the problem is still bothering you or not. Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box > Type services.msc and hit Enter to open Services.
Now, search for the mentioned services one by one and double-click on it to open Properties > Set Startup Type to ‘Automatic’ and hit ‘Apply’ then set Service Type to ‘Start’ and click on OK/Apply. Do the same steps for each mentioned service individually. Once all is done, make sure to restart your computer to apply changes.
- IP Helper
- Xbox Live Auth Manager
- Xbox Accessory Management Service
- Xbox Live Networking Service
- Xbox Live Game Save.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.