This post lets you download and install the latest Android 13 stable update for Samsung Galaxy A03 Core devices. Now that Google has released the sturdy build of its latest OS, Android 13, many OEMs are quick to jump on this bandwagon. Going by the track record of Samsung, it is no surprise that they have also released an update for their flagship smartphones. This new One UI 5.1 update would bring in many noteworthy features for the end-users.
To begin with, the new brings in improvements like multi-language support, user privacy, revamped clipboard features, and more. Other than these, there are a few design changes, like an updated media player and support for themed icons to match wallpaper colour. Here are the detailed instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 update for the Galaxy A03 Core devices.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core Specification:
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core sports a 6.5-inch PLS LCD display, providing a functional and visually pleasing experience. Although it offers a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels with a 20:9 aspect ratio, which results in a pixel density of around 270 ppi, it delivers adequate visuals for everyday tasks. Running on Android 11 (Go edition), it’s optimized for efficient performance with the Unisoc SC9863A chipset, powered by an octa-core CPU composed of Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 1.6 GHz and 1.2 GHz. The IMG8322 GPU ensures decent graphics performance for everyday use. Storage-wise, it offers 32GB of internal storage paired with 2GB of RAM, featuring eMMC 5.1 technology. Additionally, it supports expandable storage with a dedicated microSDXC slot.
The main camera is a single 8MP lens with autofocus and an f/2.0 aperture, supported by an LED flash for low-light situations. The front-facing camera is a 5MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture. Samsung Galaxy A03 Core features a loudspeaker and retains the 3.5mm headphone jack for audio needs. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and GLONASS. The device is powered by a substantial 5000mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery, ensuring extended usage on a single charge. Samsung Galaxy A03 Core is an economical choice for those seeking basic smartphone functionality without breaking the bank.
Android 13 and Its Features
Google has finally started rolling out their stable Android 13 update to the public. As expected, only Google has released the update to their Pixel lineup, but no OEM has started cooking a stable yet.
Regarding the Android 13, it seems that the Android 13’s successor has plenty of additional features and improvements to its predecessor. We’ve already seen and used the major UI and design element changes in Android 13 last year, known as ‘Material You.’ This materialistic theming design enhanced the Android user experience from the minimal subtle look, rounded corners, improved pop-ups, etc.
Whereas the improved scrolling screenshots, optimized one-handed UI mode, better privacy & security features, improved app notifications, per-app basis language preferences, app permissions to send notifications, BT LE Audio support, auto theme icons, updated now playing widget, etc. Users will also find intuitive QR scanner support, enhanced silent mode, tap-to-transfer media controls, multiple profiles for NFC payments, and more.
Download Android 13 | One UI 5.1 Update:
|Build Number: A032FXXU4CWI8
Security Patch: September 2023
File Size: 4 GB
Steps to Install Android 13 on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
Before we get straight to the steps to flash the One UI 5.1 update based on Android 13 on your Galaxy A03 Core, let us look at the prerequisites first.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- You must download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will also require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Keep your Galaxy A03 Core battery charged by at least 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at the Steps to flash Stock ROM on Galaxy A03 Core.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide to flash the Android 13 update using Odin Tool on your Galaxy A03 Core. To flash Android 13 (One UI 5.1) on Galaxy A03 Core, you need to follow the below guide carefully:
- Download the appropriate Android 13 firmware file for your Galaxy A03 Core.
- Extract the contents of the firmware zip file.
- Notice that the extracted files will be in “.tar” or “.tar.md5” format.
- Now download and extract the Odin tool on your PC.
- Open the extracted folder and click on the Odin.exe file.
- You need to connect your Galaxy A03 Core to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the AP button and select the firmware.
- Do the same for BL, CP, and CSC.
- Keep in mind that the regular CSC file will erase the entire data. In order to save the data, select the ‘HOME_CSC‘ file.
- Don’t forget to select Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time in the Options tab.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Galaxy A03 Core.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.