When you install a powerful graphics unit like GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER you also need to install its drivers properly. If the drivers for that GPU are not updated, then that may affect your gaming. You can manually update the driver of your GTX 1660 SUPER. I have explained how to do that for PC running on Windows OS 7, 8, 10, or Windows 11. in this guide. You can find all the driver updates straight from the NVIDIA website.
NVIDIA keeps posting all the updates for its GPU driver regularly on its download section. All you need to do is specify the model of your GPU. Then search if any new build for that particular model of graphics unit is available for download. If it’s there, simply download and install it. I have mentioned the steps below for your convenience.
Download GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Drivers For Windows 11/10/8/7
What you will download is a game-ready driver. This means you will get a smooth gaming experience with all kinds of games including newly released games. There will be no issue of FPS drops or stutter of any kind.
- Start by visiting the NVIDIA website at nvidia.com/download/index.aspx
- You will see a form that asks for the driver specifications as per your requirement
- Set Product Type to GeForce
- Click Product Series and select GeForce 16 Series
- Specify the product as GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
- The operating system will be set to Windows 10 64-bit
- Once you specify everything about the driver for which you want to download an update, click on the Search
- The available driver for GTX 1660 will show up
- All you have to do now is click on Download
NOTE: The driver update that you will download will weigh around 700 MB. So, to download such a large file I suggest you connect to a WiFi network.
After the download, follow the instructions as per the installer and update the driver of your GTX 1660 SUPER. I hope this guide was informative.