On this page, we will share the official flash file for the OPPO R7 Plus. The device came out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset.
This guide is followed by software known as QFil Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on OPPO R7 Plus using the Qualcomm Flash Tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on OPPO R7 Plus using the guide.
Why We Need Flash File?
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your OPPO R7 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade OPPO R7 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on OPPO R7 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive for the OPPO R7 Plus Pro model only.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing this.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Flash File Name: Oppo_R7_Plus_EX_11_A.15_160612
File Size: 2 GB
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for Oppo A33 from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Oppo device.Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM On OPPO R7 Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.