Here you will find the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro Stock firmware collection. If you’re looking to download the correct stock firmware for your Huawei P30 or Huawei P30 Pro, then worry no more. You can now download and install the Stock firmware on Huawei P30 or P30 Pro by following our guide given at the end of this article.
Stock ROM is the factory firmware which comes preinstalled on your device. This stock firmware is completely stable and doesn’t have any bugs or issues. In case you are facing lagging issues, performance issues, camera lag issues then you can easily fix them via installing stock firmware on your device. Since Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful to you.
In case your device is stuck or in a brick state due to careless rooting or flashing methods, then installing Stock firmware on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro will save your device. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Huawei P30 and P30 Pro Stock Firmware Collections:
|Build Number||Region||OS version|
How to install Stock Firmware on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
After you have downloaded the stock firmware for your device, you can install it easily using this guide. Please follow the instructions given below to flash the stock firmware on your device. But before that, take a look at the pre-requisite.
- Remember: Supported for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your Galaxy A6 to at least 50%.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: Before proceeding to the instruction, please take a complete backup of your device.
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- USB Debugging: You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- USB Drivers: Download Huawei USB Drivers
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro:
Down below are the detailed instructions to install the stock firmware on your device. We also have added a video tutorial to make the process easier for you.Full Guide To Install Firmware on any Huawei device
This is the end of this guide on how to install Huawei P30 and P30 Pro Stock Firmware. I hope you have understood each step of installing stock firmware on your Huawei device. In case you’re having any queries or problems, then let us know via the comment section below.