On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Huawei Y7A Peppa-L22B. Well, the device runs out of the box with Android 10 under EMUI 10.1 which is powered by the Kirin 710A processor.
To install the firmware flash file on Huawei Y7A Peppa-L22B, you need to download the software called Huawei Flash tool. This method simple and easy.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of boot loop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform a system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
- Flash Stock to unbrick your Huawei Y7A device
- Fix the device boot loop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix bugs or lag or stutter on Huawei Y7A device
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Gain phone warranty again (if applicable)
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Huawei Y7A (Peppa-L22B)
Now, before we get straight to the installation guide, make sure to follow the prerequisites section below and make sure you download the flash tools and drivers on your PC.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Huawei Y7A (Peppa-L22B). Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can back up your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your PC and install it.
- Download Huawei USB Drivers on your PC
- You will also require Download Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and install it.
Stock Firmware Information
- Device Supported: Huawei Y7A
- Model: Peppa-L22B
- Android OS: 10.0
- User interface (UI): EMUI 10.1
- Processor: Kirin 710A
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, grab the stock firmware for the Huawei Y7A from the link below.
Download Flash Files
- Flash File Name: Huawei_Y7A_Peppa-L22B_10.1.1.125_C432E4R2P1_Firmware_EMUI10.1.1_05017CRV_Dload
- File Size: 4 GB
- Download Link: Click Here
Instructions to Install via Recovery:
- First of all, Download the Update Package
- Recommended: Format the Micro SD card (This operation is optional).
- Now Unzip the Update.zip package and
- Copy the entire dload folder (with UPDATE.APP in it) to the root directory of the Micro SD card.
- After Copying the Update.the app, Turn off your phone.
- Make sure your handset is power off.
- Now Press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN key, and then press the POWER key to power on the phone and enter the Software Upgrade Mode.
- When the progress bar stop, the phone will restart automatically.
- To Update the Data File, You can follow the Normal Upgrade.
For Installation via Huawei Multi-Download Tool, follow this
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Huawei Y7A. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.