On this page, we will share the official flash file for the Oppo F5 Pro CPH1727EX. The device was launched in the year 2017 along with Oppo F7 in India and China. It came out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat powered by Mediatek MT6763T chipset.
If you’re an OPPO F5 Pro user and want to flash the stock firmware on your device, then this article is for you. On this page, you will find the download link along with instructions to install the firmware flash file on OPPO F5 Pro.
Due to the open-source nature, Android OS is really customizable and users can tweak plenty of things by installing custom firmware or mod files or even installing root access on their devices. However, each and every device models have their own exclusive files and processes to play with it. Now, if in case, you’re new to the Android customization or don’t follow the steps properly, you may end up bricking or stuck in the boot loop issue quite easily.
So, in order to go back to the stock firmware again or unbrick your device or fix the boot loop issue, you will need to flash the stock ROM on your handset by following the steps below with proper requirements, firmware file, tools, drivers, etc. By going to the Stock ROM, first, you will notice an improved device performance with better battery life and official software update support, of course. As the handset comes with a Mediatek processor, we will use the SP Flash Tool to install the stock firmware on it.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on OPPO F5 Pro
Before installing the Stock ROM on your OPPO F5 Pro, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
Stock ROM Advantages
Stock ROM comes by default on a smartphone or tablet device that usually runs on an operating system like Android OS. All the device OEMs provide the specially crafted and compatible firmware version for each and every model. It also offers a more stable and smoother user experience which you may not find on Custom Firmware.
- Fix Bootloop issue on OPPO F5 Pro
- Bricked your OPPO F5 Pro? Unbrick by following this tutorial
- Upgrade or Downgrade the software version on OPPO F5 Pro
- Can unroot the device
- Fix software related issues or bugs
- Get back the device warranty again, if under warranty period
- Device Name: OPPO F5 Pro
- Model No: CPH1727EX
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6763T
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive for the OPPO F5 Pro model only.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing this.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool
- Drivers and Tools: SP Flash tool | Mediatek VCOM drivers | Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: CPH1727EX_11_A.45
File Size: 2 GB
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Oppo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the OPPO F5 Pro:
We hope you installed the Stock ROM on OPPO F5 Pro successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!