Oppo’s sub-brand Realme has recently launched Realme C3 in February 2020 at an entry-level price tag, stunning design overview, along all-new Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10. If you’re a Realme C3 user and want to install stock firmware on your handset then you can follow this full-depth guide. Check out How to Install Stock ROM on Realme C3 [Firmware Flash File] with all the requirements, download links, and other details.
Most Android users always try to customize their devices either by flashing any custom firmware or rooting or installing any custom modules, etc. Now, the developers and some of the advanced users can easily perform all of these tasks. But the new users may find some difficulties while customizing their devices and most of them do mistakes while flashing any custom file. As a result, most of the newbies easily get errors or bricked their devices, or are stuck into the bootloop issue.
Now, if you’re one of them and want to unbrick your handset or go back to the Stock ROM again, then you can flash the official Stock Firmware on your Realme C3 (RMX2020/RMX2027) quite easily. But make sure to follow all the requirements and step-by-step guides for a successful flashing. Here in this guide, we will follow the SP Flash Tool method as the Realme C3 comes with a MediaTek chipset. Now, let’s take a quick look at the device overview below.
Realme C3 Specifications
It comes with a 6.5-inches IPS LCD display with HD+ (720×1560 pixels) resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The handset runs on Android 10 with Realme UI 1.0 out-of-the-box. It’s equipped with an octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 SoC, paired with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU, 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM, and 32GB/64GB of internal storage options (a dedicated MicroSD card slot).
The device packs a dual rear camera setup of a 12MP (wide, f/1.8) + a 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with PDAF, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, etc. It supports video recording up to 1080p@30fps. While the front features a 5MP (wide, f/2.4) selfie camera with HDR, Panorama mode, and supports 1080p@30fps video recording.
In terms of the connectivity options, the device has a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0, USB OTG, etc. While the handset sports a huge 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging. It has a few sensors like an accelerometer, proximity, a compass sensor, etc.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Realme C3
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Realme C3, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
Stock ROM Advantages
Stock ROM comes by default on a smartphone or tablet device that usually runs on an operating system like Android OS. All the device OEMs provide the specially crafted and compatible firmware version for each and every model. It also offers a more stable and smoother user experience which you may not find on Custom Firmware.
- Fix Bootloop issue on Realme C3
- Bricked your Realme C3? Unbrick by following this tutorial
- Upgrade or Downgrade the software version on Realme C3
- Can unroot the device
- Fix software related issues or bugs
- Get back the device warranty again, if under warranty period
- Device Name: Realme C3
- Model No: RMX2020, RMX2027
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G70
- Android Version: Android 10
- Firmware Version: RMX2020_11.A.63 / RMX2027_11.A.63
- Firmware Flash Files:
- Indian Firmware
- RMX2020_11_C.08: Download
- RMX2027_11_C.08: Download
- RMX2027_11_C.07: Download
- RMX2027_11_A.69: Download
- RMX2027_11_A.69: Download
- RMX2020_11.A.63: Download
- RMX2027_11.A.63: Download
- RMX2027_11.A.61: Download
- RMX2027_11.A.55 / RMX2020_11.A.55: Download
- RMX2027_11.A.39 / RMX2020_11.A.39: Download
- RMX2020_11_A.33: Download
- RMX2020_11_A.21: Download
- RMX2020_11_A.19: Download
- RMX2020_11_A.02: Download
- Europe Firmware:
- RMX2020EU_11.A.36: Download
- Indian Firmware
- Flash Tool – SP Flash Tool
- Realme USB Drivers
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive for the Realme C3 model only.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing anything.
- If TWRP Recovery is already installed, keep a Nandroid Backup via TWRP.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
Instructions to Install
After downloading the firmware file for Realme C3, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide that you can follow to flash stock firmware on Realme C3.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme C3, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme C3
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
We hope you installed the Stock ROM on Realme C3 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!