In this guide, we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Lenovo Tab M10 5G TB-J607Z powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Lenovo Tab M10 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Lenovo Tab M10 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Lenovo Tab M10 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Lenovo Tab M10 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Lenovo Tab M10 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Lenovo Tab M10 5G back to Factory State
- Device Name: Lenovo Tab M10 5G TB-J607Z
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 Processor
- Android Version: Android 11.0
How to Flash Lenovo Tab M10 5G TB-J607Z Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Lenovo Tab M10 5G, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Lenovo Tab M10 5G TB-J607Z
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Android USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: TB-J607Z_S130035_210706_ROW
File Size: 2.3 GB
Android Version: Android 11.0
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Lenovo Tab M10 5G :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Lenovo Tab M10 5G.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Lenovo Tab M10 5G device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.