If you are here, then you may be looking for a stock firmware flash file for your Lenovo Tab M10 (Model: TB-801LV). If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM file on Lenovo Tab M10 by using the QFil Flash tool, or QPST Flash Tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your device.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Lenovo Tab M10. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Lenovo Tab M10 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Lenovo Tab M10
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Lenovo Tab M10
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Lenovo Tab M10
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Lenovo Tab M10
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Lenovo Tab M10 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Lenovo Tab M10
- Model: TB-801LV
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: MSM download tool | QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 429
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
How to Install Lenovo TB-801LV Stock ROM Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Lenovo Tab M10, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Lenovo Tab M10 TB-801LV
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Lenovo USB Drivers
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware flash file for Lenovo TB-801LV from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
- Download and Install QFil Flash Tool
- Open the QFil flash tool.
- Click the Browse option to select the downloaded Stock ROM on the application
- Turn off your device using the power button
- Once your device is switched off, Now Hold the Volume UP button and try to connect your phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable
- Your Phone model will be displayed on your PC
- Now Click The Download button to start the installation process.
- The installation process will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Be Patient! Don’t disconnect your phone from your computer.
- Once it is done, your device will reboot automatically.
- That’s it! You have completed the installation process.!
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Lenovo Tab M10 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Lenovo Tab M10.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Lenovo Tab M10 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.