Today we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab (YT-X705X) based on Android 9.0 Pie powered by Qualcomm processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issue, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab back to Factory State
- Device Name: Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab YT-X705X
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 439
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
How to Install Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab YT-X705X Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Lenovo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: YT-X705X_S001030_200612_ROW
File Size: 2.2 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.