If you own a Lenovo A3300, you’ll be happy to know that you can install the latest Lineage OS 14.1 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Lineage OS is an Open Source project created after the shutdown of CyanogenMod OS, and Steve Kondik, the former CEO of Cyanogen, leads it. Inc. With Lineage OS 14.1, you can enjoy the latest Android Nougat and LineageOS-specific features. While this isn’t an official LineageOS ROM built for the Lenovo A3300, it’s stable enough to be used as a daily driver.
To install Lineage OS 14.1 on your Lenovo A3300, you’ll need a custom recovery like TWRP. Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for Lenovo A3300 and follow the instructions.
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo A3300 which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo A3300 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo A3300 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). Follow the steps below.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat and its feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with a handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Lenovo A3300 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Lenovo USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place them in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Lenovo A3300:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo A3300
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Lineage OS 14.1 ROM onto your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery; here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Guide to Flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Lineage OS 14.1 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!
Bro Can you please share me the Lineage OS 14.1 for Lenovo A3300GV File.The file your shared is not showing please 🙏 help. I have the Lenovo A3300GV android 4.4.2 now the old os is not supporting YouTube or some apps please help.Kindly please send me the Os link to my gmail.
file is now deleted from dropbox, would please make available again.
Would you please make this file available again its download link expired