If you have bought this device and still not received a new update on your device, then this guide is for you. Here, we will share all the latest Global Stable ROM for Mi 11 Lite 5G (codenamed venus).
If you have not received any new updates to the device recently, then follow up on our guide on how you can check for the software update manually. To do that, head to the Settings -> About Phone and Tap on a Software Update to check for the new version for the Mi 11 Lite 5G.
Manually Check OTA Updates
Before moving to the guide, we recommend you first check if the OTA is already available for your device manually. To do that, go to the phone Settings > About Phone > Software update. Additionally, you can perform this task via the Software Updater app directly. If the software version is available, you can grab it.
Firmware Details and Download
- MIUI uses less memory now and keeps being swift and responsive over much more extended periods.
- Improved system architecture comprehensively boosts the performance of both pre-installed and third-party apps while saving power.
- More than 30 scenes now support end-to-end privacy with no data stored in the cloud and all actions performed locally on the device.
- Family services allow sharing all the essential things with the people you care about most.
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2023. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 13
- Mi AI voice assistant
- Mi AI allows you to perform complicated daily tasks by using simple voice commands. Communicating with your device could never be easier.
- With Mi AI, you can scan and recognize anything – be it an unfamiliar plant or an important document.
- Mi AI is ready to help whenever you bump into a language barrier. Smart translation tools support multiple languages.
- Dealing with calls is so convenient with Mi AI: it can filter spam calls or easily take care of the calls for you.
- Mi AI is no longer just a voice assistant. You can use it as a scanner, translator, call assistant, and more.
- More features and improvements
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2022. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to January 2022. Increased system security.
- This update is a limited release for Mi Pilot testers. Don’t forget to back up all important items before upgrading. The update process might take longer than usual. Expect overheating and other performance issues after you update – it might take some time for your device to adapt to the new version. Remember that some third-party apps aren’t yet compatible with Android 12 and you might not be able to use them normally.
- Lock screen
- Fix: Home screen froze when the screen turned on and off rapidly
- Fix: UI items overlapped after switching resolution
- Fix: Wallpaper Carousel buttons didn’t always work
- Fix: UI elements overlapped in Control center and Notification shade
- Fix: The back button went gray in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen wallpaper was replaced with Home screen wallpaper in some cases
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Crashes occurred when the default map was selected
- More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2021. Increased system security
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2021. Increased system security.
- Fix: Knuckle double tap stopped working after Game Turbo had been turned off
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes
- Optimization: Increased system stability
- Optimization: Reduced system lag
How to Install MIUI Global Stable ROM for Mi 11 Lite 5G (venus)
Installing the stock ROM or upgrading the MIUI version on Xiaomi devices is comparatively easy. But you should follow all the pre-requirements and downloads below before proceeding.
- Supported for: Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G (venus) only. The device should be running on stock ROM to apply the update.
- Requires: A PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Backup: Take a full Backup of Phone Data at first to keep the important files safe.
- Charge: Keep your device charged more than 50%.
- Mi Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your PC
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tools on your computer
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers and install them on the PC
We recommend to take a full backup first. GetDroidTips will not be held responsible for any type of issue on your device while or after following this guide or even flashing any file. So, proceed at your own risk.
Instructions to Install:
We assume that you’ve followed the downloads and requirements properly. Now, you can proceed to install MIUI Europe Stable ROM on Mi 11 Lite 5G. Check out the guide link below along with a video tutorial as well.
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that you’ve updated or installed the latest MIUI version on your Mi 11 Lite 5G (venus) successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.