Updated on October 06, 2020: Check out the latest version of the Redmi 3S/3X flash file which adds the latest security patch and bug fixes.
Do you want to flash the stock firmware file on your Redmi 3S/3X manually? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here we will list all the Xiaomi Redmi 3S (land) Stock ROM flash file collections along with the installation guide.
Why is this guide important? Well, suppose you have not received any new security patch update on your Redmi 3S/3X, then this guide is useful for you. If your device is lag, facing boot loop issue or even dead, then you can flash the official firmware file using this guide to save your device from hard brick. Even you can flash the official flash file on your Redmi 3S/3X to solve software problems or restore to factory ROM settings.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi 3S/3X
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi 3S/3X
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi 3S/3X
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert to stock to gain your warranty.
Check Software Update on Xiaomi Redmi 3S/3X
The new update has rolled out for the Redmi 3S/X. You can update your Redmi 3S/X to the latest version of MIUI 10 by following these steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Xiaomi Redmi 3S/X.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the About Phone option.
- Here, tap on Software Update.
- You should now see an update, tap on download.
- Now, wait for the download to finish.
- Once the download has been completed, just tap on Reboot.
- Now, MIUI 10 would be installed, and your device would reboot itself.
Steps to Install MIUI Firmware File on Redmi 3S/3X
For some reason, if you are unable to see any available updates, then you can also install this update manually on your device. Wanna know how? Well, let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- This ROM would work only for Xiaomi Redmi 3S/X.
- Your Redmi 3S/X should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Make sure that you take a full backup of everything on your device.
- An active internet connection.
- Mi Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your PC
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tools on your computer
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers and install it on the PC
Once you have the above prerequisites, its time to download the required tools and files, let us now move on to the download section.
Once you have downloaded the above file for your Redmi 3S/X, you are all set to install it on your device.
Instructions to Install:
A quick note: Make sure that you follow every step carefully. If you didn’t follow any step, then you might end up bricking your Redmi 3S/X. GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any damage caused to your device.
With that being said, let us now take a look at steps to Install MIUI on Redmi 3S/X. Here is the guide you need to follow to Install MIUI on Redmi 3S/X:Guide to Install MIUI ROM On Xiaomi Device (Recovery / Fastboot)
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 3S/X. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.