Last updated on October 15th, 2020 at 10:04 pm
Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for the Motorola Moto X4 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Motorola Moto X4 using the below guide on How to Install Motorola Moto X4 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Motorola Moto X4 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Motorola Moto X4 came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat.
About Motorola Moto X4:
Motorola Moto X4 features a 5.2-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Motorola Moto X4 comes with Dual 12 MP, f/2.0 + 8 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 16MP front shooting camera with LED flash.
Motorola Moto X4 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Motorola Moto X4
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Motorola Moto X4
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Motorola Moto X4
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to Fix WiFi Issue on Moto X4 (Troubeshoot and Solved)
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Moto X4 (payton)
- How to Root Moto X4 With CF Auto Root (payton)
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
|Build Number||OS||Security Patch|
Manually Update Motorola Moto X4 Stock Firmware via Recovery
- First of all, Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Tap on Build Number 7 Times.
- Go to Developer Options –> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download Android Nougat for Moto from above and save it in Internal storage.
- Now Reboot Moto to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from SD Card.
- Select the Downloaded ZIP file from SD Card.
- Wait until the Installation process Completes.
- Once the installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
That’s it!! You have successfully installed Stock Firmware On Motorola Moto X4 Smartphone.