Finally, Today ZTE Nubia started pushing their new major OS update, Android 12 for the Nubia Red Magic 6. The update is now started rolling around the globe.
As per some reports, it is said to be rolling for Europe, North American, and Asian users and will soon reach other users around the globe. With this, Nubia has included the latest security patch, which fixes many security bugs and vulnerabilities.
Android 12: What’s New and Its Features:
Android 12 is all about improved personalization and revamped user interface that changes the way to bring more dynamic expression and a whole new design element. It’s a successor of the last-gen Android 11 which was basically focused on the privacy and security of the user data. While the Android 12 not only focused on privacy features but also on visual treatment.
Talking about the features, it has all new and colorful yet minimal widgets that are now more dynamic than ever before. While the dynamic theme with the wallpapers is more expressive as per your mood. The notification shade, lock screen, and its notifications, glance screen, volume controls, quick shortcut tiles, new power menu, transitions or animations, etc everything looks & feels great whatsoever with the ‘Material You’ design.
Meanwhile, the impressive Privacy Dashboard feature, the privacy indicator on the top of the screen is also great. Whereas scrolling screenshot support, improved notifications, quick reply feature, on-device search feature, easy Wi-Fi sharing, one-handed mode, quick back tap feature, haptic-coupled audio effect, Android 12 updates via Google Play, App hibernation, all-new emojis, improved auto-rotate, and a lot more.
Android 12 Update Tracker:
Updated on October 16, 2022: Today, Nubia rolled out their first Android 12 update to Europe, North American, and Asian users with software versions v5.10 and v6.10. The update comes with September 2022 security patch.
Download Android 12 Update:
|Build Number: V510
File Size: 3.3 GB
|Build Number: V610
File Size: 3.3 GB
Country: North America/Asia
Steps to Install Android 12 on Nubia Red Magic 6
Before we get straight to the steps to flash the Android 12 update on your Nubia Red Magic 6, let us look at the prerequisites first.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Nubia Red Magic 6. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can back up your phone without roots.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
Now, let’s look at the Steps to flash Stock ROM on Nubia Red Magic 6.
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install Android 12 files on your Nubia Red Magic 6, we have given two methods: either the recovery method or the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Method 1: Instructions to Install:
- First of all, to install the firmware on Nubia Red Magic 6, download the package and move it to the device storage.
- Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update
- Tap on the 3 dot icon in the top right corner and select the update package.
- Find the zip file and confirm the process.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFil:How To Install firmware via QFil
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.