On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Nubia Red Magic 7 NX679J. Nubia Red Magic 7 is based on Android 12 powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Nubia Red Magic 7, you need to download the QFil Flash tool software. This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Nubia Red Magic 7. If you face any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Nubia Red Magic 7 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Nubia Red Magic 7
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Nubia Red Magic 7
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Nubia Red Magic 7
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Nubia Red Magic 7
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Nubia Red Magic 7 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Nubia Red Magic 7 NX679J
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- Android Version: Android 12, Redmagic 5.0
How to Flash Nubia Red Magic 7 NX679J Firmware File
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Nubia Red Magic 7. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive to the Nubia Red Magic 7 model only.
- Try to charge your device by more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing anything.
- If TWRP Recovery is already installed, keep a Nandroid Backup via TWRP.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
- Qualcomm USB Drivers
- QFil Flash Tool
- Nubia USB Drivers
Download Required Files
|Firmware Version: V311 or 3.11
Region: Europe and Asia
|Firmware Version: V411 or 4.11
Method 1: Instructions to Install:
- First of all, to install the firmware on Nubia Red Magic 7, download the package and move it to the device storage.
- Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update
- Tap on the 3 dot icon in the top right corner and select the update package.
- Find the zip file and confirm the process.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFil:How To Install firmware via QFil
I hope you installed the firmware file on Nubia Red Magic 7 NX679J successfully; now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.