If you own a Lenovo Vibe P1 smartphone, then here i will guide you on how to install official stock ROM on Lenovo Vibe P1 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM on Lenovo Vibe P1 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Lenovo Vibe P1 . Learn How To Install Stock ROM On Lenovo Vibe P1 pushing the below Guide and use the QPST Software to flash any official Stock Firmware on Lenovo Vibe P1 . Today I will guide you on How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo Vibe P1 . Below is the given list of Stock ROM for Lenovo Vibe P1 . Now you can Install the Stock Firmware for Lenovo Vibe P1 using the QPST.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your Lenovo Vibe P1 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Lenovo Vibe P1 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Lenovo Vibe P1 .
Here are below of Android 4.4 Kitkat firmware Update for Lenovo Vibe P1. To install the Stock Firmware on Lenovo Vibe P1, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and QPST on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo Vibe P1 smartphone.
Table of Contents
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- To Unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM.
RELATED POST :
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Lenovo Vibe P1/Turbo
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Lenovo Vibe P1/Turbo
- Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Lenovo Vibe P1 (Custom ROM, AospExtended)
- How To Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Lenovo Vibe P1M (MT6735)
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Lenovo Vibe P1
CHECK POPULAR POST :
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Install Android O on All Supported Devices?
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- Difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM
- How to extract any Zip file on Android devices
- How to Unbrick or Solve the Bootloop issues on Android
- How to Install a Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
List of Stock ROM on Lenovo Vibe P1:
|Lenovo Vibe P1||288, 282, 272 and more here – Latest Update|
- THis guide is to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo Vibe P1
- Download the QPST
- Download rawprogram0.xml
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the the STOCK ROM on Lenovo Vibe P1:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name : Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it ! Once your installation is done ! Reboot the phone ! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Lenovo Vibe P1