If you are here, then you may be looking for a firmware flash file for your Oppo F1s A1601. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM file on Oppo F1s by using the SP Flash tool.
This guide is also helpful if you are facing any issues such as boot loop, lag, hang on logo, screen freezing, touchscreen issues, WiFi and Bluetooth issue, unroot, or even unbrick the device. Make sure to follow the instruction carefully to flash the stock ROM file without any trouble.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your device.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo F1s Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo F1s
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo F1s
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Oppo F1s
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Oppo F1s
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Oppo F1s to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo F1s A1601
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6755
- Android Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop / 6.0 Marshmallow
How to Install Oppo F1s Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Oppo F1s, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo F1s A1601
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below.
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Oppo USB Drivers
- Firmware Flash File File:
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface.
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases; if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button.
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Oppo F1s, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button, which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Oppo F1s
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo F1s device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.