On this page, we have shared all the Oppo A11K Flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash Tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Oppo A11K. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo A11K Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo A11K
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo A11K
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Oppo A11K
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo A11K
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo A11K back to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo A11K
- Model: CPH2083
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Smartphone (SP) flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo A11K
Before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Oppo A11K, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo A11K
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Mediatek VCOM USB drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
Flash File Name: CPH2083_11_A.39
File Size: 3.0 GB
Download Link: Click Here
Instructions to install:
Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Oppo device.Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Oppo A11K CPH2083, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Oppo A11K
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo A11K device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.