On this page, we have shared all the Oppo A73 5G CPH2161 Flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash Tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
- Oppo A73 5G Device Overview
- Why We Need Flash Files?
- How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo A73 5G CPH2161
Oppo A73 5G Device Overview
The Oppo A73 5G comes with a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a 9Hz refresh rate. It has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with an aspect ratio of 20:9. Inside the device, we get the MediTek Dimensity 720 5G, built on a 7nm manufacturing process. Many manufacturers are moving toward MediaTek 5G chips rather than going for the more e expensive Qualcomm counterparts. The Dimensity 720 5G is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz.
There is a triple camera setup at the back consisting of a 16MP primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens. There is a single camera to the front, which is an 8MP sensor with an f/2.0 lens. This device is only available in a single configuration with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
In terms of connectivity, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and USB Type-C 2.0. The fingerprint sensor is mounted on the lock button present on the side of the phone. There is a modest 4040 mAh battery that supports up to 18W of fast charging. 4,040 mAh seems to be quite less for a mid-range smartphone as most other mid-range smartphones pack in a cell with a greater capacity nowadays. The smartphone is launched in two color options: Navy Black and Neon.
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Oppo A73 5G. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo A73 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo A73 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo A73 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Oppo A73 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo A73 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo A73 5G back to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo A73 5G
- Model: CPH2161
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Smartphone (SP) flash tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6873V
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo A73 5G CPH2161
Before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Oppo A73 5G, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo A73 5G
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Mediatek VCOM USB drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: CPH2161_11_A.15
File Size: 5 GB
Android OS: 10.0
Instructions to install:
Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Oppo device.Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Oppo A73 5G CPH2161, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Oppo A73 5G CPH2161
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo A73 5G device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.
ciao sono gianluca ed avrei bisogno di sapere come ottenere i permessi di root sul mio dispositivo Oppo A73 5G CPH2161 ANDROID 10 versione colorOS v7.2