Good news for all the Oppo A9 2020 unit users as the Oppo A9 2020 ISP PinOUT to Hard Reset / FRP Bypass is now available. You can easily get the ISP PinOUT connection of the Oppo A9 2020 (CPH1937) by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP PinOUT, you can easily bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via UFi Box. Check out the guide below.
Oppo A9 2020: Overview
Oppo A9 (2020) was announced in September 2019 which sports a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The device has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 82.5 %.
The device is powered by an Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset coupled with 4/8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card with up to 256 GB microSD. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under ColorOS 6.1 and backed by a 5000 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a quad-camera setup with 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 16MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass. etc. The Oppo A9 (2020) comes with a face unlock feature.
What is ISP PinOUT?
ISP or In-system programming also known as in-circuit serial programming (ICSP) for hardware that has a cross-reference of pins or contacts. By shorting the pins together, you can power or signal the logic board (motherboard) of an electronic device such as a mobile, computer. You will find the IS Pinout connection on the logic board of your device. Therefore, you will need to remove the back panel of the handset and follow the below image to locate the pinout.
Oppo A9 2020 ISP Pinout Image:
- This guide is for Oppo A9 2020 (CPH1937) variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on Oppo A9 2020
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Oppo A9 2020 (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Oppo A9 2020 to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Oppo A9 2020 handset. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.
- How To Fix Bluetooth Problem In Oppo Smartphones (Quick Troubleshoot)
- Quickly Fix Sound Problems In OPPO Smartphones?
- How To Fix The Network Problem On Your OPPO Phone?
- A Guide To Fix Camera Related Problems On An OPPO Phone
- How To Fix OPPO Restarting And Freezing Problem?
- Quickly Getting Hot! How To Fix OPPO Overheating Problem?
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Oppo Devices
- List of Android 9.0 P Supported Oppo Devices
- Download and Install Latest Oppo USB Drivers
- List of Oppo Devices Getting Android 8.0 Oreo Update
My phone fingerprint hardware not support