Good news for all the Oppo R15 and R15 Pro unit users as the ISP PinOUT to Hard Reset or FRP Bypass is now available. You can easily get the ISP PinOUT connection of the Oppo R15 / R15 Pro (CPH1831/CPH1835) by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP PinOUT, you can easily bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via UFi Box. Check out the guide below.
What is ISP PinOUT?
ISP or In-system programming also known as in-circuit serial programming (ICSP) for hardware that has a cross-reference of pins or contacts. By shorting the pins together, you can power or signal the logic board (motherboard) of an electronic device such as a mobile, computer. You will find the IS Pinout connection on the logic board of your device. Therefore, you will need to remove the back panel of the handset and follow the below image to locate the pinout.
Oppo R15 ISP Pinout Image:
Oppo R15 Pro ISP Pinout Image:
- This guide is for Oppo R15 / R15 Pro (CPH1831/CPH1835) variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on Oppo R15 / R15 Pro
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Oppo R15 / R15 Pro (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Oppo R15 / R15 Pro to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Oppo R15 / R15 Pro handset. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.
- How To Fix Bluetooth Problem In Oppo Smartphones (Quick Troubleshoot)
- Quickly Fix Sound Problems In OPPO Smartphones?
- How To Fix The Network Problem On Your OPPO Phone?
- A Guide To Fix Camera Related Problems On An OPPO Phone
- How To Fix OPPO Restarting And Freezing Problem?
- Quickly Getting Hot! How To Fix OPPO Overheating Problem?
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Oppo Devices
- List of Android 9.0 P Supported Oppo Devices
- Download and Install Latest Oppo USB Drivers
- List of Oppo Devices Getting Android 8.0 Oreo Update